High Quality Mexican Gourmet Preserves
Piña Colada Breast roll with vegetable stuffing - Oriental
Serves 4. Preparation Time 45 minutes.
- 1/4 cup soy
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves , finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons of orange juice
- 2 chopped carrots julienne
- 1 stick of celery cut into strips
- ½ red bell pepper julienne
- 4 green onions cleaned with an inch of stem and cut in half
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped basil
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- ¼ stick of butter
- Salt and pepper
RECIPE: CHICKEN BREAST ROLLS
- 4 boneless chicken breasts , sliced in half lengthwise
- Mushroom Stuffing
- 10 pcs of mushroom sliced thin
- 1 small onion sliced thin
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 3 leaves finely chopped epazote or mint
- In a bowl put together the lemon juice , orange juice , soya sauce, garlic,
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Pour marinate over the chicken breast fillets cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes
- In a pre- heated pan put butter and olive oil in equal amounts. Saute the green onions and cook for 2 minutes, add the carrot, celery, red bell. Let cook 1 minute between each integrated food. Add salt and pepper, turn off heat and add the cilantro and basil.
- Remove the chicken breasts from marinate, pat dry and fill the chicken with vegetable stuffing. Roll up and cook in a pan with butter and olive oil until golden smooth all over.
- In a saucepan place the butter, add garlic and cook, add the onion and cook 1-2 minutes more, add the mushrooms, season. Turn off heat and add the finely chopped epazote or mint.
- Heat the mashed potatoes and place in a pastry bag with a star tip. Squeeze out a mound of mashed potatoes in the center of the plate .
- Top with mushroom. Place the stuffed chicken breast roll on top of the mushroom.
- Bathe with CSB Piña Colada sauce.
- Decorate with some basil on top of the Piña Colada sauce.
Mermeladas de La Baja California Sur S. de RL. de C.V.
Manuel Encinas s/n, Colonia El Manglito, La Paz Baja California Sur, México, C.P.23060